Wednesday, July 23, 2003

"I am a Lumberjack and I´m okay....."



Are there any television programs out that would mortify you if anyone knew you watched them? (My overly-male roommate in college was addicted to "I Love Lucy" but that is a whole different story....) I'm coming out of my TV closet because, well, I just don't really care what people think anymore. I heart me some lumberjacks! Maybe it's growing up in rural Michigan that did me in, but for some reason I find lumberjacks and Canadian Mounties extremely attractive. (I'll go into details about the mounty thing later.) This weekend they are having the Lumberjack World Championships in Hayward, Wisconsin. What I wouldn't give to see them live and in action. Oh well, I guess I'll have to stick my TV back in the closet and watch them on the Outdoor Life Network.

Did you know there are only two sports based on industry? Rodeo and Lumberjacks. Good to know, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home