Tuesday, January 13, 2004

my kind of store




In my latest issue of Lucky Magazine, there is a small blurb about a boutique in Austin, Texas that sells nothing but black items. Blackmail Boutique is right up my alley. Black clothes, black accessories, you name it and they have it in black. They even showed some black soap in the article.

I’ve always worn black. It’s slimming and boy, do I need it! It looks elegant and it matches everything. Of course I started wearing black in high school during my punk/new wave days, but I’ve always stuck with black as my basic core color. I’d venture to guess that 90% of my wardrobe can go with (or is) black. Sigh…..just another reason to go to Austin…….

P.S. The quote above came from the store's web page. Anybody who quotes Coco Chanel is good in my book!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home