Thursday, September 30, 2004

Dreaming of a Garden




Since fall is here and next year I'll (hopefully!) have a garden, I've been thinking about what I want to put in said garden. (It's always like that for me- I tend to get crafty and want to make things around the day after Christmas, too.) My dream garden is the 4-H Children's Garden at Michigan State University. It is a beautiful, magical place and I would love to be able to create some of that magic in my own backyard. Be sure and check out the Dance Chimes and the Pizza Garden, my personal favorites!

Coming from rural Michigan, I was very active in 4H as a youth. I can even remember what the 4 H's stand for- Hands, Head, Health and Heart! So you see, anything to help out the 4H is good in my book.

I'm hoping next summer we can get to the newly opened Children's Garden at the Frederik Meijer Gardens in Grand Rapids, Michigan. It has got to be fabulous!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you like the Dance Chimes, you might like this too! I think it is in Amsterdam.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=exwStqF6hqg

Greetings!

Sun Oct 19, 09:19:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home