Saturday, February 26, 2005

Curling




I was sick AGAIN this past week with a sinus infection. When will it ever end?? While I was home for a few days I watched a lot of curling on the CBC. This is one of the few times in my life that I have lived close enough to get a Canadian television station. I think it's funny how the further north you live in Michigan the less you'll get Canadian TV. It's the closer you get to the city (aka Detroit) the more Canadian stations you get. Anyways, the Tournament of Hearts sucked me in for hours. I thought the most facinating player was Colleen Jones, who not only is a world champion curler but is also a weather and sports reporter for the CBC! How accomplished is that? Kinda makes me want to go out and pick up a few more professions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home