Friday, February 04, 2005

Sick





Yeah, I know. I haven't posted in a week and here I was doing so good, too. What can I say? My husband brought home the flu 4 weeks ago, got over it and then promptly gave it to me. Thanks, honey. You're the best.

In other news, I got to try on one of these the other day at work. The Detroit Pistons are having a "Read to Achieve" event at the museum I work at. Some of the higher-ups were there finalizing plans. Some how we got to talking and the subject of one of the guys' ring came up so he took it off and passed it around. It was very heavy and very sparkly.

The ironic part? I've never watched a game nor could I identify any of the players in a police line up. I just thought it was semi-cool that I got to try on the ring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home