Sunday, February 06, 2005

Vacation Planning 101




We need a vacation. Anyone who knows me knows that I like to travel a lot and if I go for long periods of time without going anywhere I get very irritable and cranky. I also believe that Hawaii spoiled us so now we don't feel like staying within the 48 states is nearly enough. My husband is desperately trying to convince me to go to Amsterdam. Let's just say it's been a pipe dream of his for sometime now. I've also been getting a lot of travel alerts saying tickets to Amsterdam are about $244-$300 a piece right now. That's not bad at all. So here's my dilemma, where else should we go? If we go to Europe we have to see one, maybe two other major cities because I am not about to begin to try to explain going to Europe and only seeing Amsterdam. I'm thinking London and/or Paris. Everyone tells me England is a good starting point for your first European vacation because it eases you into that European feel while still being able to communicate with people. Paris because, well, I have to see the Eiffel Tower. Hmmm....what would you do?

Oh, and by the way, don't expect any souvenirs from me due to the exchange rate of the Euro. Sorry folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home