Friday, February 18, 2005

Voiceless




In more ways than one, I have no voice. We've been having problems with the Internet at home which means no blogging from home. Which means, hardly any blogging at all. To top it off, I woke up this morning with my voice completely gone. I feel fine it's just that I can't talk. I had the flu a few weeks ago and only have a cough that is lingering on so I don't know what this is all about. My boss is making me hot tea as I type. How nice.

Anyway, no big plans for the weekend- tomorrow I'm heading to the Joann's President's Weekend Sale and later in the afternoon my niece and nephew are coming to spend the night with me. We have a funfilled evening planned with a possible visit to the Sloan Museum to see a traveling exhibit called Contraptions A to Z. Then back to my house for junk food and multiple showings of Big Top Pee Wee and Napoleon Dynamite. I got them hooked on Pee Wee and this is the only thing left to see. Plus I think they will love Napoleon Dynamite.

As soon as we get the Internet up and running I will blog like a banshee and make up for lost time. There's a lot of stuff I feel like talking about.

BTW, I learned on Good Morning America this morning that there really is such a thing as a liger. And here I thought Napoleon Dynamite just made it up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home