Sunday, March 13, 2005

Babies and Brides




I have gone to 150 bridal and baby showers in the last 3 months and I have 8 more to go. Ok, maybe that's an exageration but it feels like it. Yesterday it was a bridal shower for the husband's cousin's fiance. Two weeks ago it was a baby shower for the husband's cousin. In two weeks it's a baby shower for the husband's friend and his wife. Do you see the pattern here? They are not even for people I knew before my husband. Don't get me wrong, I like all of them. It's just that it get's to be a pain after awhile, that's all.

Oh, and three of the baby showers are naming their boys "Logan". How cute.

In other news, I ordered my diamond nail files and boy, am I in love. You'd never know they were diamonds except for the fact that it doesn't wear down. Because I ordered extras I have to share the love with my peeps and have given one to Holly (how do you like it so far?) and I'm giving another one to Amy. I don't talk about Amy that much, but she has an awsome photography business that you should all check out. In fact, there is a wedding pic of me and my niece on her site. Click on "wedding", go to the second album and we are in the third pic. I know, it looks very fluffly and frou-frou but I think it was only that pic. Oh, look at my hand. Out of shear habit I hid my nails for the pic. I used to do that when I bit them. *sigh* And they looked so good that day, too. Here's a better picture from my wedding day.

I guess that's it. Back to the grind tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home