Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Jumping Rope




I have been jumping rope a lot lately. Everyone says it's a great way to exercise so I thought I'd give it a shot. I tell you what...I thought I was going to die the first time I tried it. Now I'm doing much better thank you.

I actually bought the rope over Christmas and have only recently had a chance to go outside and try it out. I was inspired by this guy here. Eric Nies was on the original Real World: New York but more recently he has been on some of the challenges that they replay over and over again on the music channel that plays no music. The last one he was on he was obsessing about his jump rope. Thus, I went out and bought one.

Apparently they are releasing a DVD this month that is a jump rope/workout video. Hmm..... I can't think of a place that I could actually watch the video AND jump rope at the exact same time. Hmmm......I don't know of too many people that could actually. And why would you want to jump rope in the house to begin with? Oh well, I'm still going to order it through Netflix to see what it's all about.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home