Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Recitals and Make-up




Last night I went to my niece's dance recital. She was very cute and she did really well but I skated right after she was done which was about a third of the way through the recital. There's something about little girls wearing full blown make-up and fishnet stockings that really creeps me out. Oh, plus the stage mothers outnumbered the dancers 2 to 1 and that was just as disturbing.

Must. Find. New. Job. ASAP.

We're trying to figure out our travel plans for the summer. It sounds like Europe is out for this year, which means I definately need to get back to Las Vegas soon. I have a friend there and I haven't been out to see her in a couple of years, so I supose I should go hang with her. Too bad I don't really gamble or drink, but the shopping is amazing. I'm not talking the high end boutiques on the strip, I'm talking about the great discount chain stores they have on the west coast and not here. Yeah, I know, I'm cheap. Or rather, frugal.

The spouse canceled the Europe trip in exchange for a Harley Davidson. Yes, you heard me right, a Harley. The boy has been saving up his money to cash in on a Harley. I told him he better have enough money to up his life insurance at the same time. Apparently when he has incentive he can save like Scrooge. Me? I'm saving up for my trip next month to the Fiesta Sale. Yee-Haw!

BTW, I'm sure you'd all like to know this, but Homer Laughlin (makers of Fiestaware)has decided to discontinue Rose and Seamist Green. Just thought you'd all like to know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home