Sunday, June 12, 2005

A Visit From the Heatmizer




It has been freaking hot here lately. The funny thing is that people from outside of Michigan think it's perpetually cold here. I talked to some people from Key West, Florida and they said it was a lot hotter here than it was down there and that they were considering returning home early to escape the heat. Nice. They had no idea it gets above freezing here.

I'm doing anything I can think of to stay cool in this oven, er, I mean "house". My latest suggestion is to go to my friend Amy's house and go swimming. In fact that's exactly what I'm doing after I finish this post.

I'm busy getting ready to go to the Fiesta Sale this week. Before that I have an appreciation event at work I'm in charge of on Tuesday night. Busy, busy all week long.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home