Thursday, July 14, 2005

Apology Accepted





Remember last fall when I linked to a site called "Sorry Everybody" and it consisted of pictures of (mostly) Americans holding up signs saying they were sorry about the election? Well…….did you know that they compiled all of those images and turned it into a book?
and a music CD?? The more I think about it, the more the history geek inside of me is telling me this would be a great book to have for the future.

Now there is a response to the website. “Apologies Accepted. com” is posting the pictures of non-American people saying they accept our apology. This, too, is supposed to be made into a book. I don’t think I’ll be running out to buy that one although the images are just as touching and disturbing as the other one. The picture I remember the most is of Singapore teenagers holding up a sign that says “apology accepted” and “at least you can vote for your President.”


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home