Saturday, July 09, 2005

Midlife Crisis




I think my father is going through a midlife crisis. Wait a minute…he’s in his 60’s so is that really the time for a midlife crisis?? Anyway, my father bought a sailboat last week. A 27 foot, massively huge sailboat. Kudos to him is what I say. He has wanted one and drooled over them since I was a baby and now he’s finally got one. It’s tied to a dock on Lake Huron right now and soon it will be tied to a dock in my brother’s backyard. It still needs some work.

Oh, and a big “thank you” goes out to the ex-lawyer that had to sell the sailboat for next to nothing so he could pay for the rehab visit he’s admitting himself into. A big MWAH to you!! Thanks!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah Jim!!!!
When do we set sail?

Sat Jul 09, 01:40:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet! Crongrats to your dad.

And if 60 is mid-life... congrats again!

I can't wait for our three-hour tour.

Sun Jul 10, 03:54:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home