Tuesday, July 12, 2005

My Makeup Smells Like Food




See, I knew I’d get your attention.

I’ve noticed more and more lately that my makeup has very distinct smells, and the longer I have the makeup the more they smell. And the more they smell like food.

For example, my mascara smells like vinegar. I’ve used this brand of mascara since high school and only now am I noticing that it smells like vinegar. And the older the tube gets the more it smells like vinegar. Ick. (L’oreal Lash Out for those interested.)

I recently purchased a new type of lipstick. It smells like chocolate. Seriously. I even dug out my tube of chocolate lip balm to compare and my lipstick smells like it more. (It’s a new type by Rimmel that comes in a “bullet” looking tube and it’s “megaccino” colored. I thought the “megaccino” might have something to do with it but I checked, they all smell like that.)

Hmmm……..I wonder what’s up with that.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you are just hungry!

Tue Jul 12, 03:00:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does the bullet vibrate?

Thu Jul 14, 11:36:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home