Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Shrooms




What a novel idea! Here’s how to make magical mushrooms for your backyard out of left over concrete via ljcfyi.

For some reason I am semi-obsessed with cute things in my yard. Not tacky, country looking knicky knacks but cool, creative things that make you think of Alice in Wonderland or Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I have the spring rider now, I could easily make the mushrooms and I’m still working on a way to make these. And in the hunt of looking for a picture of the cushions, I found these stepping stones that look like sweet tarts to me. Along with my gnomes, my faucet on a stick with gems dripping from it and a funky fresh patio chair from the 1950’s I’m good to go in my magical garden! Now, if only it would cool down a bit so that I could step outside without suffocating……..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home