Saturday, July 23, 2005

Waaaaa!!!




I want a celebrity to deliver my Amazon packages to ME!!! Wow, what would I order to get that celebrity to my door….hmmmmm……this is harder than I thought. Wouldn’t it just suck to be ordering something as a gift for a friend and you really can’t stand that movie star but they deliver it to you all giddy with delight to be making a fan’s day when in all actuality you hate that person and are pained to even say hello to them? Yeah, that would be me. That would be like me ordering something Star Wars for Holly and having any of the actors deliver it to me and I’d be standing at the door sayin' “And you are........?” Yeah, that wouldn't be cool.

I notice that all of the winners are geographically located within a stone’s throw of the celebrities’ homes. Nice. Well, that counts me out unless I want to order something by Eminem or Kid Rock. Then I might stand a chance.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget Bob! He lives in Clarkston. Or Jeff Daniels, whoooo, you might get a free copy of Dumb and Dumber!

Life just couldn't get better, could it?

Lisa

Sat Jul 23, 10:23:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home