Friday, July 15, 2005

WTF Friday, or rather, what the hell were you thinking??




I know knitting is getting rather popular these days. I, too, tried it out in my neverending quest for craft. It's just not my cup of tea. To each his own but I still respect anyone for attempting to craft. In my search of all things crafty, I came across this blog- You Knit What?? - a tribute to really bad knitting ideas. Check it out. It's rather funny and I have a few vintage craft books I'll be scanning and submitting as well. (The men's Granny Square necktie is the first to come to mind, but that's crochet, not knitting, right?)

Also, in an attempt to make sure I blog more, I am going to start partaking in "WTF Fridays". I see other people are doing it but I can't find an explaination anywhere. Oh, well. I'm sure you can figure it out. I figure I do enough WTF??? posts (So many things in life make me go "WTF??") that I shouldn't have a problem with this, right? We'll see. I am inspired to do so from Loobylu's Illustration Friday and A Month of Softies, two ongoing projects I would love to take part in but really, who's got the time? Not me. So I'll just stick to bitching about things on Fridays, thankyouverymuch.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Lord, what the hell is that thing on her head?


Lisa

Sat Jul 16, 05:50:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Andre said...

I don't know what it is either, but it looks pretty hot:)

Sun Jul 17, 11:49:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I "think" it's suposed to look like chain mail.

Mon Jul 18, 12:04:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home