Monday, August 15, 2005

Windsor Weekend '05



This weekend Holly, Stephanie and I went to Windsor for a little R&R and some shopping. We had a great time even though I truly didn’t know where the hell I was going. We hit the Devonshire Mall where I dumped loads of cash into the LUSH store that had just opened up. We seemed to do a lot of shopping but then again, I was on the hunt for LUSH, Sudoku books and Tylenol 222’s, of which I scored everything I went looking for. I think the best shopping we did was at the used books stores and Value Village. Hell, I wouldn’t mind going back just to hit the used places again.

Oh and as is the case with every trip to Canada, I had to scope out the candy aisles to see what new and unique things those crazy Canucks have come up with now. This weekend's booty included Peach flavored Extra gum, Smarties and my most favorite of all of the Canadian contraband- Kindereggs.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info on the kindereggs. My kiddos went totally crazy for them. I wish I would have bought a whole case of them. They played with those little toys for hours last night.
Thanks for all your driving! I really appreciate that!

Mon Aug 15, 10:45:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

222s!!!

YEEEAAAHHH!!!!

Mon Aug 15, 08:19:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We may need more info about your friends and there web-cam.

Fri Aug 19, 07:50:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home