Friday, August 05, 2005

WTF Friday v.8.5.05



So my parents are in Alabama for my Mother’s family reunion. They really wanted us, or me or somebody to go with them. I don’t know, some how the prospects of being in Alabama in August doesn’t appeal to me, but whatever. So yesterday my dad calls me from his cell phone. They made it down there safely but he really couldn’t talk right at the moment because he was busy trying to maneuver his way around all of the garage sales. WHA???? Oh, yeah, there are thousands of them. It seems that mom forgot to mention that this weekend is also the World’s Longest Garage Sale which ends in, you guessed it, Alabama. In fact, it ends in the town that the family reunion is in- Gadsden, Alabama. Nice.

Ya know, anyone who knows me would have known that this would have been a selling point to get me to go to Alabama. Oh, and by the way, my father may become a reader of this here blog. It’s ok, he’s pretty funny and he’s been warned to play nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home