Monday, September 26, 2005

"and I'll be gone 500 miles before the day is done."




I am a woman obsessed. (I say that a lot, don’t I?) A few weeks ago I received disc 1 of season 1 of “LOST” from Netflix. Now, those who know me know that I tend not to be a bandwagon jumper- I never usually watch something just because everyone else is, or because it’s the most popular thing out there. Besides, I have strange tastes when it comes to movies and it’s not usually the same as everyone else. Well…..the husband and I watched the pilot of LOST and my jaw was on the floor the entire time. The first 5 minutes were the most intense five minutes of television that I’ve ever seen. Since then we watched 2-3 episodes a night to catch up with the new season. Now we can’t wait for the next episode. Everything about it- the mystery, the suspense, the numbers, Hurley, etc. has me spellbound. (Yes, Hurley. He is by far my most favorite character and he has the best one liners ever.) Oh, and all of you LOTR people will be happy to know there is a hobbit involved as well.

As you can tell, I’m not the only one obsessed with LOST. There are hundreds of web sites dedicated to it, including this official looking one from Disney for Oceanic Air, the "airline" the passengers were on when the flight went down.

Watch it, you'll get hooked.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll have Spam eggs saucage and spam.

Wed Sep 28, 01:44:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And then I'll mis-spell sausage.

Wed Sep 28, 01:44:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I'm going to look into these dating sites. They're advertised so well, and spoken highly of.

Thu Sep 29, 05:18:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home