Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Deep Thoughts by Eric Idle




"I think it's interesting that women never went to the Moon. I think it's because the Moon controls their periods, and if they were on the Moon they'd have a period all the time."

p. 138 of The Greedy Bastard Diary by Eric Idle.


It's a theory I supose, but is it possible? I mean, he's right, no woman has been to the Moon and it does have a direct effect on our periods. So is it possible? To have a period all of the time or have none at all while you're there? Hmmmm.......

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I gotta suggest that women never went there because the sexism in the world in the 60s didn't allow people to think women were capable of such things.

I don't understand how periods are related to the moon. It has never made sense to me.

Thu Sep 08, 01:39:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home