Thursday, September 29, 2005

"Smiles everyone, smiles..."




I’d like to give a big shout out to my homies from the north si-eed and say welcome to my blog.

I took the plunge today and sent this site to my former co-workers, friends and family. Tomorrow is my last day at work so I sent it those near and dear to me in the hopes that we’ll stay connected, if only through this blog. All input is appreciated and please, keep in touch!

Be sure and leave a comment once in awhile so that Ill know you've been around. You don’t have to log into Blogger, you can post anonymously and just sign your name in the body of the post. Thanks!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi... and how is the wheather up there?

Fri Sep 30, 12:57:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I love your blog - it's so clever. Drop me an line and let me know what you're up to.
Take care,
Robin
spearin@ameritech.net

Mon Oct 03, 11:26:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home