Monday, October 03, 2005

Best man duties




This weekend my husband was the best man in his best friend's wedding. It was a lovely affair held at the Pine Knob Carriage House in Clarkston, Michigan. I spent a lot of time getting to know the bride's extended family of which, by the way, were truly nice and wonderful. I had a great time and got to hang out with some of my husband's old friends. Oh, and his speech brought tears to everyone's eyes! It was a great weekend and I wish Jeff and Lynn the best of luck!

Also, if anyone is looking for a great film to rent, check out Crash. It's definately one of those movies that leaves you thinking.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, Crash is good. We saw it in the theater when it first came out... it was one of the few movies we've seen in theaters lately.

Mon Oct 03, 02:37:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home