Friday, October 21, 2005

Christmas is Just Around the Corner




My husband has already purchased my first Christmas present. I'm very impressed with this because he usually waits until Christmas Eve to think about shopping. Granted, I won't see it or need it until after December 25, but it's nice to know that I have one and that it is mine. Moleskine has the perfect daily calendar/journal that I want and the husband broke down and bought it for me. It's perfect because I tend to jot a lot of things down- book titles, movies, things to look up, etc. so this is perfect because there is a page for each day. No more loose scraps of papers and notebooks filled with cryptic messages. I'm also thrilled because I don't think I'd have bought one for myself. I can't wait to crack it open and start using it.

On the job front, I had an interview this morning with a local library system. I'll let you know how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home