Monday, November 21, 2005

Harry Potter is growing up



This weekend my husband took me to see the latest Harry Potter movie. Errr...so when did all of the Hogwart's kids become, er, um, hot? The Weasley twins threw me for a loop at first. They are smokin' compared to how young they looked in the first movie. Oh, and if anyone thinks I'm crazy, they are 19 and legal so don't be calling the cops on me quite yet. The other one that blew me away was Neville. Now, I'm not saying he's smokin' quite yet (he's only 16) but give that boy a few years and I'll be lining up to check him out.

What irks me is that years ago all the rage on the web were countdown sites to Mary-Kate and Ashley's 18th birthday. Everyone thought it was funny and cute. Now, a woman has put a countdown clock on her blog to Harry Potter's 18th birthday, and everyone thinks she's sick and wrong. Freakin' double standard.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We were banging the Weasley twins before they were famous. Of course, that was before we were famous too.

Mon Nov 21, 08:23:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll give you sick and wrong... I am so hot for Ron Weasley and he looks like my own damn kid!

And yeah, his brothers are smokin' hot too!

Tue Nov 22, 04:46:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home