Monday, December 26, 2005

Das Booty



I'm beat. Between running around from party to party to baking and sewing all last week I am now officially beat. I feel like I could sleep for days. But before I do that, allow me to share my booty with you.
Listing things from left to right-
-a canvas boating bag (apparently someone wants us to go boating with them)
-an organizational cube thingy for my fabric that is out of control
-a special edition of the movie Office Space (an inspirational classic)
-the Carpenters Christmas CD (someone was listening!)
-a Moleskine 2006 Day Planner
-a Williams Sonoma Baking Book
-a 4 pack of Method Body Wash(I love Method.)
-Socks with pressure points printed on them
-a Bob Evans gift card
-an Origami Page-A-Day calendar
-cold hard cash
-lots of other cool things as well as the booty of all booty this year.....



A DEEP FREEZER!!!!!!
I have wanted one of these so bad, for so long that I think my husband got sick of hearing about it and finally broke down and bought me one. I am stoked. This is going to bring my meal planning, budgeting, gardening and baking to a whole new level. My husband is happy because he knows he'll always have steak on hand. I'm happy because I can now stock up on really great deals. O' the possibilities!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger elizabeth said...

could it possibly be true? is there really another young capenter fan out there?

great christmas booty :)

oh, and btw, found ya via ljc :)

Sat Jan 07, 11:52:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home