Thursday, December 01, 2005

Date Balls Round 2



Yesterday morning the Food Editor from the Flint Journal called me to ask me some questions about the cookie exchange and my date balls. He said that if all goes according to plan he's going to run an article in next Tuesday's Food Section about the cookie exchange, show some pictures and print my mom's recipe! (It truly is her's, I just made them because I love them.) How cool is that?

In other things I can't get out of my head, Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson never signed a prenup. Suposedly Nick had one drawn up prior to getting married and she refused to sign it. He was worth a lot more than her at the time. Now she's worth millions. that stupid, stupid girl......

2 Comments:

Blogger Andre said...

I prefer Shwetty Balls!

Sat Dec 03, 07:30:00 PM EST  
Blogger Andre said...

I also like Shwetty Wieners... There's nothing the like the look on a young boy's face the first time his has a big Shwetty Wiener in his mouth!

Sat Dec 03, 07:35:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home