Saturday, December 10, 2005

Holly the Trendsetter



Look at the big display at the Hobby Lobby store in Lansing today. Copper galore! And it took me forever to take this picture because a lot of people were stopping and looking at it. Holly, you're such a trendsetter. Who'd have thunk copper would be coming back. Isn't that how it always goes though? You like something no one else likes and then everybody starts liking it.

While in Lansing we planned on stopping by L & L Hawaiian Barbeque and it has already closed down! I was soooo dissappointed. I even brought my latest issue of Hawaii Magazine with me because the people there were so nice and there is a write up about them is this month's issue, it being a little odd to have a Hawaiian fast food chain in the middle of Michigan and all.

3 Comments:

Blogger Andre said...

Stephanie must have liked it first.

Sat Dec 10, 06:43:00 PM EST  
Blogger Andre said...

OK!

Sat Dec 10, 11:10:00 PM EST  
Blogger vintage lilac said...

On Grand River on the same side as Denny's about a block closer to MSU. I overheard someone say it used to be a Farmer Jack?

Sun Dec 11, 03:40:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home