Wednesday, December 28, 2005

'Tis the Season



I've gotten three seed catalogs in the mail this week. Funny how that happens right when the doldrums of winter starts to set in.

This is also the week for making resolutions. As always I have great plans for budgeting and household organization. I've already set up a new Quicken file for 2006. Now I have to keep up with it which is the hardest part.

I reached my upload limit for the month on my Flickr account. Hmm....guess I didn't know there was a limit. Oh well, only a few days to go before the new month. For the free account the limit is 40 a month in case you didn't know and I'm too cheap to pay for an upgraded account.

My parental units fled for God's waiting room this morning (a.k.a. Florida.) The last time I talked to them it was a little after noon and they were south of Nashville. My dad thinks he's the Skipper so when you see comments from the Skipper, that's him. Shhh, don't tell him I told you. In fact, I think he picked up that name from a post I did about his new toy, I mean boat.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Skipper Sez – On my sojourn to Gods waiting room I have become acutely aware of a couple of things.
The people who bitch the loudest about the state of the economy usually drive Jap cars.
The people who are now criticizing the way the president is handling the war in Iraq are the same ones who had a picture of him on their wall a year ago and were telling me that Kerry was a Godless person.
I find it interesting that the people who bitch most about Wal-Mart taking over the universe are the same ones who complain that they can NEVER find what they’re looking for when they go to the Wal-Mart.
And so it goes.

Sun Jan 01, 07:35:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home