Thursday, December 08, 2005

Wife of the Year



In one of those weird, bizarre conversations you have with your spouse that you can't even begin to explain to other people, my husband and I decided (or maybe it was just me) that I must be gunning for the "Wife of the Year" award. Since I've been off work I've definately taken over the cooking, cleaning and household chores when before it was more of an equally shared thing. After making homemade sushi, fresh guacamole, vegetable soup from scratch (with cheesy biscuits) and lomi lomi salmon all in one afternoon, I decided I must be gunning for the "Wife of the Year" Award. Then it dawned on me- I should go look that up and see what the requirements might actually be just because it'd be interesting to know.

Guess what? There really is no such thing. I mean, I found a few sites mocking Jessica Simpson's Rolling Stone cover but that's about it. So tell me, what do you think would be the requirements to qualify for "Wife of the Year"? I'm just curious what people's idea of "Wife of the Year" would be. I know what my husband wishes it would be, but I'd like to hear from you first.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andre said...

His dog? Give em a break!

Qualifications:
cooking
cleaning
ffm
driving home from the bar
wearing big black 'come fuck me' boots
fishnets
being crafty
making cookies
being a milf
enjoying the second option
caring and nurturing for the kids
upholding the moral fiber of the household
hating George Bush
swinging

(Stephanie is a shoe in... once she gets some of those boots)

Fri Dec 09, 09:25:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home