Monday, January 09, 2006

Current Food Obsessions



You know how you get hooked on a food and you can't seem to get enough of it? Well, I'm feeling that way right now for a few food objects of my desire. I know it has nothing to do with being on a diet because I'm not, I've just been cutting down. First, I'm addicted to cherry peppers right now. My mom calls them "salad bar peppers". I'm craving that hot and spicy taste even though I can't stand hot and spicy foods. I'm also hooked on string cheese. After watching a pregnant woman at work snacking on it I had to have some and I've been hooked ever since. The final food obsession is Cheerios which I don't understand at all. When I was a kid this was the only cereal we had in the house. Something about my dad being a big baby and having to have his Cheerios. Whatever. I never really liked them but for some reason I've been eating them everyday. They are actually pretty good.

2 Comments:

Blogger elizabeth said...

oh don't ya hate when you good thru food phases b/c then after a bit, you can't stand to even look at that food anymore.

latest food phases:

*dots (is this considered a food??)

*cheese (cut from a block)

*olives

*bbq sauce

*archer farms rosemary and olive oil potato chips

wow this is quite the list :)

Mon Jan 09, 09:39:00 PM EST  
Blogger Andre said...

String Cheese is good!

Wed Jan 11, 10:36:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home