Thursday, January 05, 2006

Floor E. Duh



Speaking of God's waiting room, talk around the house is that the husband and I are going to Florida in February. Between the cash we got for Christmas and the money I just rolled from the change jar, we have exactly enough money for two round trip tickets. The rest we can save up before we leave- rental car, gas, addmissions, etc. My parents are letting us stay with them so that's what convinced us to go. My parents are staying between Orlando and Tampa, I think their address is Winter Haven. Here's a list of what our plans are so far-
-Sarasota- my husband grew up there.
-Tarpon Springs- What Frankenmuth is to Germany, Tarpon Springs is to Greece. I guess that means nothing to people outside of Michigan, huh? How about a whole town that makes you feel like you're in another country? Is there a word for a town like that? How about Chinatown but it's the whole town and not just a neighborhood.
-Disney World- I have mixed feelings about this one but my husband really wants to go. We'll see.
There are also a slew of stores and restaurants we don't have in Michigan that I really want to go to down there- Ross Dress For Less, Sweet Tomatoes, and LUSH. And as always I'm open to any suggestions!

4 Comments:

Blogger Andre said...

Info about the Death Pool is up at Jason's site.

Thu Jan 05, 07:43:00 PM EST  
Blogger Andre said...

Be sure to hit the Ringling Bros Museum in Sarasota too, and then cruise over to St. Pete and go to the Dali museum!

Fri Jan 06, 09:16:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The skipper Sez - You will be happy to learn that there is a "Ross" store about 4 miles away by toll road. But your mother has already beat you there.
And you'll need to check out the "Books-A-Million" store. It put Boarders and B. Dalton to shame!

Mon Jan 09, 11:25:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Skipper Sez - And don't forget Plant City for the absolutly freshest strawberry short cake. A "seniors" favorite. Hehehe

Mon Jan 09, 11:29:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home