Wednesday, January 25, 2006

For Some Weird Reason I Want This.



Venus of Willendorf Soap Molds.

In other news....Chris Penn? And on the day before your movie is being previewed at Sundance? (Of which BTW I am really looking forward to seeing.) So sad. Now, if only someone had him in their death pool....that's big points at only 40 years old.

Speaking of film festivals, I've always wanted to go to Sundance. I've actually been to Park City and it's a beautiful place. I supose I'd have better luck getting over to Toronto for their film festival every September though. Hmmmm.....there's a thought.

I'm working on a quilt right now. I actually started it in high school, I'm just now getting around to finishing it. We'll see how it goes. I'll post pictures later....

4 Comments:

Blogger Andre said...

Why didn't you submit your info for the death pool?

Thu Jan 26, 07:49:00 AM EST  
Blogger vintage lilac said...

Isn't it due this weekend, the 28th?

Thu Jan 26, 08:58:00 AM EST  
Blogger Andre said...

It was due on the 20th, but I bet he'll let you in still if you explain the mix up. And since no one has died yet.

Thu Jan 26, 08:45:00 PM EST  
Blogger jmswilfong said...

that looks like the boobie statues from the Witches of Eastwick...cool

Thu Jan 26, 08:53:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home