Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Speaking of New Year's Resolutions....



I just thought I'd take a moment to brag. I have officially lost 30-35 pounds in the last two years. I know that doesn't sound like much and it's over a few years time, but hey, at least I did it. And if slow and steady is what it takes to win the race then I'm all about being slow and steady. It's also hard to tell exactly how much I've lost because I have always flucuated 5 pounds. Last week it was 25-30 pounds, but this week it has definately moved to the 30-35 pound range. "Go me!" is what I say. I'm thinking when I hit the 50 pound mark I might have to go out and buy myself something real nice and purty.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Skipper Sez - Good going!!!!!

Tue Jan 03, 07:27:00 AM EST  
Blogger Andre said...

Maybe you should be the next "Hot Chick of the Week" on Jason's site!!!!!

Tue Jan 03, 03:43:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go, Amy! That is quite an accomplishment, and is MUCH better going down on the scale, then up it like me (and yes, losing weight is definitely one of my resolutions). Congratulations!

Tue Jan 03, 04:16:00 PM EST  
Blogger vintage lilac said...

Soon Andre, soon.....

Tue Jan 03, 07:38:00 PM EST  
Blogger Andre said...

That's what I'm talkin' 'bout!

Thu Jan 05, 07:46:00 PM EST  
Blogger elizabeth said...

congrats on the weight loss.

i too have lost 30lbs. from jan 2005-sep 2005 (been kinda stagnent since then....thanks hurricane katrina for making me work long hours and by making walking difficult. and then thanks damn time change. now i can't walk until it gets lighter later).

and yeah, it took that long to lose it, but the way i look at it, this weight will def. stay off (opposed to losing a buncha weight in a lil bit of time and then gaining it all back).

Sat Jan 07, 11:55:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home