Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I finally have the complete set.



I've always kept my eye open for a green tomato pin cushion and in one weekend I found a green, yellow and pink one, too! If anyone ever spots a blue, orange or purple one let me know.

Valentine's Day was a bust. My husband's truck broke down on the highway on his way home from work so we had to postpone everything. Plus I had to have a root canal on Monday so I wasn't really up for anything yesterday anyways. My birthday is coming up soon so we'll see how that goes.

I am also on the hunt for "Big Boggle". We used to have it when I was a kid but we can't seem to find it. They are mighty pricy on eBay so if anyone comes across one I'll sell you my right arm for it. (I'm left handed so I won't miss it much.)

2 Comments:

Blogger jmswilfong said...

Welcome to the club. I didn't have a valentine's day either. My husband had to work late and i'm feeling nausous all the time. My birthday is next week so i'm hoping for a little extra (especially since we didn't have Christmas either this year!)

Wed Feb 15, 01:47:00 PM EST  
Blogger Stitchy said...

I'm leaving a comment here, because your most recent post won't let me comment,(as you've gathered.) I'm getting frustrated because blogger won't let me post pictures right now. argh! Love the pincushions, I never knew they came in colours other than red.

Mon Feb 20, 10:46:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home