Saturday, February 25, 2006

I Never Thought Aprons Could Be Overwhelming



I like the apron I made but it's just not working out as well as I wanted it to. So in my search of the perfect cleaning apron, this is what I have come across-
- a quasi- make-your-own carryall apron from Martha Stewart Living.
- Instructions for a dish towel apron from Martha Stewart Living. (I guess Martha knows her aprons, huh?)
-Instructions for sewing a clean sweep apron at organizedhome.com.
-The ultimate in cleaning aprons- The "Hubby Helper". I'm not sure why they call it that. I think I would be more prone to buy it if the word "hubby" and footballs weren't all over it.

I also read in an old magazine in a waiting room this week that the ultimate cleaning helper would be a carpenter's tool belt. It has holsters and hooks for everything!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Captain Sez - As I learned oh so many years ago, the amount of "stuff" you carry in your bag is directlly proportional to the size of the bag. This applies to aprons with pockets too. In other words, your just going to have to carry less stuff. Also, the more "stuff",the more it weighs.

Mon Feb 27, 11:52:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home