Sunday, February 05, 2006

"A movie for anyone who's ever loved a book."



I watched The Stone Reader this weekend. I highly recommend it if you a.) like to read and b.) can easily become obsessed with something.

We got about 8 inches of snow overnight. At least it feels like winter again instead of summer being just around the corner. It's good to have a reality check now and again I guess.

I've almost got the quilt top done from the quilt I started years back. The squares are all together, I just need to put a border around it (to make it a bigger bed size) and decide how I'm going to finish it. I figure since this is an "experimental" quilt, I'll "experiment" with a different way of finishing it. Hopefully in a way I've never finished a quilt before. Exciting, eh? I also have everything together to start a couple of other different projects but I keep reminding myself I should Finnish this quilt first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home