Monday, February 27, 2006

My Swap Has Arrived!!!



And I love it all!! My young (and handsome) postman arrived on my snow covered doorstep at 10:30am bearing gifts for me from vicci!! As you can see I immediatley plopped my butt down in the living room and busted it open. Let me see if I can even begin to list everything that was included-
-caramels and truffles- Yum!
-a sampler of teas- I love tea!
-a variety of paper napkins and a spool of ribbon for crafty purposes which is always useful.
-2 aprons- a yellow and orange one with mushrooms on it(I'm diggin' the mushrooms) and a pink and blue smock style.
-a baggie of buttons.
-2 handkerchiefs- a vest one as well as one folded into a kimono shape that is way cool!
-vintage copies of Workbasket Magazine and a Woman's Day with Christmas crafts.
-a quilting book AND a craft book!
-a vintage flower pin and a great fruit necklace that ACTUALLY fits my neck! (Most don't.) I love the fruit!!
-a glass book! Or rather, a double framed plaque. And it's one I've never seen. Tres cool!
-a cute brown pot that is already on my craft table holding things.
-a beautiful peacock image. I'm really getting into this peacock thing....
-a hair thingy which is great because I have long hair!
Thanks again vicci! It's great! Now I have to get my butt in gear and mail out Elizabeth's package. The only reason I haven't mailed it out yet is because I keep finding more things to put in it! ;-)

4 Comments:

Blogger vicci said...

Amy....I'm so glad you liked everything! I'm also glad your package arrived in one piece!!! I had that thing crammed full! I really had fun getting it all together!

Mon Feb 27, 05:23:00 PM EST  
Blogger Andre said...

They say it's you're b-day. well, happy b-day to ya.

Tue Feb 28, 06:55:00 PM EST  
Blogger elizabeth said...

what great goodies!!! i'm so glad that everyone is having so much fun with this.

and happy belated birthday girl! hope it was a great one :)

Wed Mar 01, 04:36:00 PM EST  
Blogger woof nanny said...

I think it's cute that you listed the candy first :). What you sent Elizabeth was amazing.

Fri Mar 24, 01:48:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home