Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Trailer Park Boys



A number of years ago my husband and I read a blurb in a magazine about a Canadian cable show called the "Trailer Park Boys". It sounded hilarious but even though we live within an hour of the border there was no way we were going to be able to see it. A few years later my husband's BF shows up at our house with copies of the first 3 seasons. Cha-ching. Last fall they were released on American DVD but there is an incredibly long wait to get them through Netflix so good luck trying.

News is they are making a movie that will be released in the summer of 2006. I'm hoping it's released in the States. I'm also hoping it's just as dumb as the show. We'll see.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Amy ~ I just wanted to let you know that I was checkin' your site out finally. Very fun and love your daily blogs!

~ Kelly (Brault)

(sorry, didn't feel like signing in as a blogger!)

Wed Feb 01, 12:57:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey- thanks fort visiting my blog. thought you'd like to know, they used to show Trailer Park Boys on BBC America, maybe a year ago??

Sat Feb 11, 05:47:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home