Saturday, March 04, 2006

Girl Scout Cookies and Painted Chairs



I almost forgot to mention that last weekend some friends and I went to a Chair-ity Auction and Cookie Celebration at a local shopping center. Over 30 local restaurants and chefs created recipes you could sample using girl scout cookies. We saw lots of cookie crumb crusts and a few of us thought someone might have gotten a little creative and made something that wasn't a dessert but no dice. There was also a painted chair silent auction going on as well. Now, some of you may know that I have always wanted to participate in a painted chair auction but I always seem to hear about them the day before you are suposed to drop off your chair. (That doesn't help me if I haven't even started one.) I actually have an idea running in my head so I think I might get started on it so when the call goes out I'll be prepared.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home