Monday, March 13, 2006

Like Crack on Speed



Have you seen this stuff?? It's Coke's answer to energy drinks. I got 2 free bottle at the store last week and I am hooked. The catch phrase on the bottle says "drinks like a soda, kicks like an energy drink." Granted, I get more buzzed up on the diet than I do the regular (it's the sugar that knocks me out) but boy, is my house getting clean AND organized. I literally have been going to the fridge every couple of hours or so, take a few shots and then I'm off again. (There is no way I could drink a bottle in one sitting.) I've never tried the energy drinks before and now I'm wondering why I hadn't. (trying to eat and drink better, I guess.) My friend says it is much cheaper than Red Bull so there is your frugal tip of the day for ya. Vault is cheaper than Red Bull.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andre said...

We got a couple free bottles from Jets Pizza a couple weeks ago. Stephanie liked it, but it didn't do much for me.

Mon Mar 13, 08:07:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home