Thursday, March 02, 2006

Project of the Week



The other day I woke up to a disaster in my craft/computer room. The cheap ass organizer I was using to store my fabric completely busted on me. After a few days of searching online and thinking about it I found this cube organizer at Target that seems to be doing the trick. (After hours online it's apparent that everyone has a different idea about storing their fabric.) Anything 2 yards or less got folded up and filed accordingly in the cubes. Less than a quarter of a yard got thrown in the dark purple cube basket in the lower right corner. Anything more than 2 yards got stored in the McCall pattern cabinet or in an entirely different organizer in the room. ( The white cube is quilting cottons only. All others are all over the place.) This was actually a lot of fun at first, now I'm just tired of it and want it to be over with.

2 Comments:

Blogger elizabeth said...

looks so nice and organized. and where did you score the mccall pattern cabinet?

Fri Mar 03, 09:40:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great job organizing! I also always feel aweomse about a re-org, until I am part way thru, and then, I'm sick of it but have to finish cause my floor is covered in fabric...

Fri Mar 03, 01:53:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home