Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Things I Will Miss For The Rest Of My Life




Out of the arm's length list of things I can probably never consume again, the three things I will miss the most are ice cream (all dairy), Diet Coke (all caffeine) and chocolate (that caffeine thing again). What really sucks is that I had already whittled my favorites down to the barest of all minimums, but to truly cut them out will be extremely painful. There's a lot of other things I can't have like alcohol and all dairy products, but these are the three things that are really gonna kill me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

just wondering why? I assume it's part of the headaches, etc... but why those items? what do they affect? I'm interested in wanting to know whats happening with you and also because it might help me :)
Hope you're feeling better. I know how miserable life can be with headaches, etc

Fri Apr 07, 11:59:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home