Monday, May 15, 2006

Garage Sale Scores v.05.13.06


It has been dark and rainy here for the last few days so the husband and I ventured to Perry, Michigan for their annual city wide garage sales hoping there would still be some going on. There were and we found some cool stuff.

The coolest find was this men's tie gift wrap that was free! With all of the cool projects being found all over the web using men's ties, I thought this was a hoot.

The next big prize for the day was this queen size quilt from Pier One Imports for $5! Woo Hoo!

The final big find for the day was this medium sized oriental rug for $10. It's a good size for a small room. I'm not sure where I'll put it but I love the colors.

I also found a big box of free 1970's decorator fabric that I have no idea what to do with. I grabbed about half of it hoping I could do something with it. if anybody wants some or has any ideas just let me know.

2 Comments:

Blogger majamom said...

Fabulous FInds!!! I Collect Retro Fabrics. If you like to trade or swap just let me know. I have all kinds of VINTAGE stuff! I am in the process of having a Site created for just that, but a family tragedy put everything back a month or so. So glad I found your blog =)

Wed May 17, 06:14:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, you had fun! I'm jealous!

Thu May 18, 05:21:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home