Monday, May 29, 2006

Happy Memorial Day, Y'all



It was Memorial Day weekend for those who don't know so the husband and I had some good times hanging out with friends and going to multiple barbeques over the 3 day weekend. It's been 90 degrees out so thank god one of them had a pool. We spent today wrapping up projects around the house and putting all of the air conditioners back in the windows. Our next house WILL have central air, I hope and I pray.

Just call me a lemming, a bandwagon jumper, what have you, but I finally broke down and made myself a my space page. I did it because a.) it can't stay in the form it's in for very long, especially when it's in the news every day and not for good things and b.) the real life friends I have that can't even check their e-mails now have pages. So I figured I'd join the crowd. Feel free to add me as your friend.

Take care and I hope everyone had a great weekend!

2 Comments:

Blogger Andre said...

I wish we had central air too. I put the window unit in the bedroom the other day, but it only works about half the time.

Thu Jun 01, 08:26:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Denise said...

Okay, I think I added you as a myspace friend; look at my profile -- I'm such a looooooo-ser! Haha!!

Wed Jun 14, 10:59:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home