Monday, May 01, 2006

Kalamazoo? the Movie



There is a movie in limited release called Kalamazoo?, about high school friends going back to their hometown for their ten year class reunion. I went to college in Kalamazoo (about 10 years ago) and absolutely loved it there. It's probably one of my most favorite small city/college towns in the world. From what I hear most of the movie was filmed in Kalamazoo and many scenes were filmed in places I used to work, places my roomates worked, my favorite brewpub, my old neighborhood called the "student ghetto" (seriously, that's what it was known by), etc. I can't wait to see it and I hear the girl who played Blossom is in it. If anyone see's it playing anywhere let me know.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How funny---I attended WMU about 15 years ago, and would be interested in seeing that too. Thanks for the info. I will keep my eyes and ears open and let you know if I hear of anything too.

Mon May 01, 03:40:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Andre said...

Favorite Brewpub??? Is Bells i n the movie? That's awesome!

Mon May 01, 07:16:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home