Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Making Plans



My friend and I are going to hit the recently announced Fiestaware Outlet Sale in West Virginia in June and are beginning to make plans. I'm so excited! We plan on packing my Jeep Cherokee with sleeping bags and a cooler and camping out the night before, just like we used to do for concert tickets.

Do you see what's wrong with this picture? When we were in our teens and twenties we camped out for concert tickets and now that we are in in our thirties we are camping out for dish sales. Oh well. I don't care. The dishes will last a lot longer.

2 Comments:

Blogger elizabeth said...

oh how fun! can't wait to see your finds :)

Wed May 03, 11:23:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh jeez! Honestly, I'd recommend going to the outlet on a normal day. You might spend a little more, but you don't have to wait in line. Umm, unless you like that sort of thing.

And some of those dealer people there are incredible jerks. In-credible. I put the nice ones in the documentary. The jerky ones wouldn't let me tape them.

Wed May 17, 04:40:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home