Friday, May 19, 2006

A rainy, crazy, lazy week



I haven't blogged much this week because there doesn't seem to be much to blog about.

-It's rained pretty much non-stop all week. I keep telling myself that at least it's not snowing (it could easily happen, we're in Michigan) but today it's cold enough that it feels like it could snow. Ugh.

- The quilt I'm working on just isn't going very well AT ALL. I cut the thing when I was 17 yrs. old (I'm much older than that now) and it's all hodge podged together and there's just no saving it. I'm ready to forget quilting it, tie it off and be done with it.

- I'm very sad that Paul McCartney and Heather Mills broke up. Right before he turns 64. How sad is that? Especially when he had such a great run with Linda.

- We had $500 in car repairs this week. That's always a sad thing.

- I'm seriously considering releasing my inner tween and starting a myspace page. BUT...only for the soul purpose of having celebrities as my "friends". In fact, I'm even thinking about calling myself "starf**ker". My theory is that myspace isn't going to be available in the form that it's in right now forever so I might as hop on now while I can. Any reccomendations for future celebrity friendships?

- my crazy sister-in-law is coming over to spend the night tonight. That's always interesting.

That's about it, folks. I hope everyone has a good weekend and that I have more exciting things to talk about over the weekend.

3 Comments:

Blogger vintage lilac said...

Hey! He's my friend!!! How'd you find him?

Fri May 19, 06:40:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Andre said...

Apperently Sir Paul and Mills aren't breaking up but if they did, I doubt there was a pre-nup... so she wouldn't have a leg to stand on.

Sun May 28, 11:55:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Andre said...

i have a lot of celeb friends to check out. One even said she may stop by for a sleep-over.

Sun May 28, 11:56:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home