Thursday, June 22, 2006

My Blogger Curse



For some reason every time I blog about something that is going to happen it never ends up happening. I can think of a dozen posts where I've talked about planning a trip or something in the future and it never takes place. On the other hand, if I don't mention it it usually happens. Does anyone else have this problem or is it just me? I guess you're stuck listening to everything in past tense, folks.....

My new doctor sent me to the neurology department at the University of Michigan Medical Center and my appointment was this morning. It's been decided that I didn't have an aneurysm and that I have headaches, possibly migraines. Through diet, exercise and switching my medications around I should be able to beat this thing. We'll see.

4 Comments:

Blogger jmswilfong said...

yay! i hope this new doc helps you out better than the last!

Fri Jun 23, 09:22:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Denise said...

Hmm, I'll have to try complaining on my blog about the guilt trip my mom will try and throw on me before my trip up north next week, maybe it won't happen...oops, too late! Just got a nasty email from her. Sigh.

Sat Jun 24, 07:10:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Andre said...

I have the same issues with posts jinxing my life. I'm supposed to go ov vacation next month, but I'm not explaining the details because I'm afraid to screw it up.

Tue Jun 27, 09:20:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's hoping they can find an easy solution to the migraines- and that it is definitely NOt an aneurysm!!

Wed Jun 28, 10:57:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home