Thursday, July 06, 2006

Back From the Weekend



My husband and I got back late Tuesday night from a fabulous weekend up north at my brother's new house. We swam in Lake Huron, we built sandcastles with my neice and nephew, we went sailing on my dad's new sailboat and every night we took moonlit walk along the shore of Thunder Bay while watching the fireworks go off. It was awesome.

While I was up there I ran into a former co-worker of mine. He was tooling around in the work van so he was easy to spot. He was doing geological research on an island and living off of a boat so we brought him bagels and coffee the last morning we were there. It was good to see him even though it was only a for a few minutes.

Right now I'm working on a compilation CD of sailing related songs for my dad and my brother. (Gawd, I'm hooked on Limewire these days!) Any suggestions? I have a bunch already, I'm just looking for something different so any suggestions would be much appreciated.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yhkrnsaThe Skipper Says : "It was nice to have finally have you aboard."

Wed Jul 12, 09:38:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home